● In August 2019, MCM started to cooperate with Hubei battery product quality supervision and inspection center (national power battery product quality supervision and inspection center) in power battery testing.
● Successfully obtains the first Vietnam DoC certificate after local testing(July, 2018) is mandatorily required.
● Establishes agreement with Malaysia SIRIM QAS Factory Inspection organization, providing advanced factory inspection service.
● Becomes a recognized laboratory of CTIA
● Cooperates with Vietnam government, founding a Vietnam battery testing laboratory.Becomes the mainland unique battery testing organization assigned by Vietnam government.
● Approved by ISO/IEC 17020 laboratory accreditation.
● Makes comprehensive cooperation with CQC and becomes the signatory laboratory for lithium battery.
● Begins to provide the Vietnam MIC testing and certification services for clients.
● Cooperates with The Second Research Institute of CAAC Dangerous Goods Identification Center and becomes it’s recognized laboratory.
● Starts up the testing projects of EV battery with CETC.
● Cooperates with Indian most stable laboratory HPL.
● Becomes the safest, fastest and most secure BIS registration laboratory.
● Successfully obtains the first Indian lithium battery registration certificate (CRS Registration) globally.
● Makes comprehensive cooperation with ITS.
● Becomes recognized laboratory of CESI certification---a unique non-state-owned laboratory.
●Becomes the CBTL（CB Testing Laboratory）member of IECEE Scheme（IECEE-CB）.
●Becomes the first laboratory who cooperates with local agency recognized by TAIWAN BSMI.
●Initiates and establishes “battery testing & certification branch” with CIAPS (China Industrial Association of Power Sources).
●Begins to provide WERCSmart registration services.
●Establishes Bang-Li (lithium) Business College.
●Becomes the accrediting body of AIR CHINA Cargo for Li-ion battery air transportation.
●Becomes the unique battery witness laboratory of MET for UL1642 & UL2054 in China,
●providing more competitive North American certification and testing service.
●Becomes the first battery witness laboratory of Germany TUVRH in China.
●Setups joint-labs in Guangzhou and Guiyang with NERCP (The National Engineering Research Center for Compounding and
Modification of Polymer Materials).
●Becomes one of the most competitive CB certification and testing organizations globally.
●Begins to provide the battery PSE full testing and certification services for clients.
● Becomes the first batch of Chinese laboratories, providing KC certification and becomes the partners of KTL, KTR and collaboration laboratory of KTC.
● Becomes the sole branch of SRICI (Shanghai Research Institute of Chemical Industry).
● Formally registers and establishes Guangzhou MCM Certification& Testing Co., LTD, abbreviated as MCM, orienting as professional global battery product testing and certification laboratory.
● Becomes the technical specialist of the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) regarding UN38.3 test standard.
● Being accepted by North American engineers for witness testing of UL1642 & UL2054.
● A leader in battery testing field begins to raise.